Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Influenster Pumpkin Voxbox Review

Okay so this post is different than my normal posts....
I received in the mail the Pumpkin VoxBox from Influenster to try all the products for free. The opinions I'm about to share are indeed my own and I was not paid to post this. So here it goes...

First off what is Influenster?
Influenster is a site that is free to join where you can browse and discover 100's of thousands of products and get information and reviews on them. You create a profile, link up your social media networks, answer a few questions here and there and then occasionally (if you're lucky) you will receive VoxBoxes from them with products to test and review. All they ask in return is that you share your honest opinions on your social media sites. It's cool because a lot of times you get rewarded with more items. Plus you get a whole box of good stuff - some makeup, some hair care, some yummy snacks, household items, etc. I've gotten quite a few now and I love them all!

So the one I got this season was called the Pumpkin VoxBox and they kind of labeled it a "mom" essentials box. What was inside?
The Pumpkin VoxBox

Downy Fabric Softener
Werther's Original Soft Caramels
Pop Chips in Sea Salt
Goodness Knows Bar
Mr. Sketch Scented Marker
Coupons 


























As you can see from the photos -

  • Downy Fabric Softener in April Fresh (10 fl oz. ) - enough for 12 loads 
  • Pop Chips in Sea Salt (8 oz. bag) - They tasted so good and very light and airy. 
  • Goodness Knows Bar (1.2 oz. bar) in Apple, Almond, Peanut & Dark Chocolate - these break into 4 individual squares so it's perfect for throwing in your bag or snacking on the go. 
  • Werther's Original Soft Caramels (1.34 oz. bag) - These taste just like the original caramel ones that are hard that they make only they are soft. So delicious! 
  • Mr. Sketch Scented Washable Marker - I think the scent I got was Strawberry and it definitely smells good. Only downside is I thought I could use it as a highlighter but if you press too hard it bleeds through
  • Coupons - 1 free bag of Alexia Foods item, 1 free Yucatan Guacamole, Save $1 on a 12 pk or higher count of Mr. Sketch Markers

All in all, I'm very pleased with this box and love everything in it. I have already eaten all the food, haven't redeemed the coupons yet and I use the fabric softener almost every load. Great job with this one Influenster!! 

If you'd like to know more about Influenster or sign up for yourself go here:


No comments:

Post a Comment