Sunday, August 16, 2015

Sunshine Voxbox Review

So once again, Influenster has sent me a Voxbox to review. I was not paid to write this review and these opinions are my own.

So what was in this Voxbox?

Blue Diamond Sriracha Almonds
Vaseline Spray Moisturizer
Sinful Colors Nail Polish in Southern Belle
Dickinson's Witch Hazel Face Wipes
Infusium 23 Leave in Moisture Replenisher
Coupon for BarkThins snacking chocolate


















Okay, so I was a bit upset that there were no actual BarkThins in the box but there was a coupon for a free bag.

So here's my review on each item:
Blue Diamond Sriracha almonds - so delicious. If you love spicy flavor then these are for you.

Vaseline Spray Moisturizer - At first it was hard to apply this. Lotion shot out of the can and onto the floor. I actually found it easier to hold the can closer to my leg and then spray. It did rub in quickly and didn't feel greasy. The scent I got was Aloe so I'm thinking this would be great as an after sun lotion.

Sinful Colors Nail Polish - I'm already an avid Sinful Colors nail polish user so this was an added bonus to have another color in my collection.

Dickinson's Witch Hazel Face Wipes - where have these been all my life? So good at removing makeup however they can be a bit drying to your face so I would recommend using these no more than every other day. They are not good for sensitive eyes as they can sting them so be careful.

Infusium 23 Leave in Replenisher - I've always loved Infusium 23 products so was super ecstatic to try this. At first I thought it would weigh my hair down. Boy was I wrong! It's very lightweight feeling in your hair and doesn't make it feel greasy. It smoothed my hair and even acted as a detangler for wet hair.

All in all, I'm very pleased with this box. Definitely everything was worth it and I may purchase some of these items again after I run out.

No comments:

Post a Comment